Together Drug & Alcohol Service
Together Drug and Alcohol Service offers support to those over 18 who wish to address their drug and alcohol use. It offers:
- Advice & information for drug and/or alcohol users or anyone concerned about someone’s use (friends, family, employers)
- Prescribing options, delivered in-house by specialist doctors
- Harm reduction interventions and Needle exchange
- Group work programmes
- One to one recovery navigation
- Whole Family support and interventions
- Recovery support and post treatment programmes and activities
- Accredited mentoring courses
We have four hubs (Barnstaple, Bideford, Exeter and Newton Abbot), and a number of satellite services, across the county where you can get support.
Together Drug & Alcohol Service offers one to one support and a number of different groups across the county. Opening hours are available to download. Out of hours appointments can be arranged by appointment in most locations.
You can call us to find out what support is available to you in your area on:
0800 233 5444
Together Drug & Alcohol Service is a Devon County Council commissioned service provided by a partnership of EDP Drug & Alcohol Services (EDP) and Devon Partnership NHS Trust (DPT) which will be supported by the Devon Together Alliance (DTA). DTA is a formal partnership of Devon-based organisations offering support people with complex lives. Current Alliance members include EDP, DPT, Exeter Community Initiatives (ECI), Freedom Community Alliance, SAFE (Stop Abuse for Everyone), Shekinah, Westbank and Westward Housing.