Moving on Programme Impact Report
EDP has published an impact report of The Moving on Programme which has supported people to develop skills and knowledge for effective transition into education, training, volunteering or employment for a number of years.
- 176 community participants since January 2011
- 39 participants took part within prisons from May 2014
- 100% of prison participants achieved NOCN accreditation for two modules
- 120 people gained a NOCN Level One qualification and 63 gained a level two qualification
- 47 service users reported significant increases in their confidence
- 57 service users showed substantial increase in their self esteem
- Nearly 100% of service users said the programme helped improve life skills such as self-awareness, decision making, goal setting and overcoming barriers
- Nearly 100% of service users said that Moving On had been useful in improving employability skills such as time management, negotiation skills, CVs, Job applications and interview skills.
To find out the stories of some of those who took part in the Moving on Programme and to see what other organisations think about it download the impact report – EDP SIR Final 130315