The Hidden Gems project is for people who are out of work; supporting them towards and into paid employment.
Hidden Gems helps people develop and build employment skills. Over the course of the project participants will learn how to design, make and sell jewellery and other handcrafted products from recycled and reclaimed metals.
Participants will have the opportunity to:
- Access enterprise qualifications
- Design, make and market craft products
- Experience real-life work activity
- Be supported to identify and overcome health and personal barriers to employment
- Build confidence to engage with employment
- Gain valuable and transferable skills
- Be supported to achieve paid employment
- Acquire new and flexible entrepreneurial skills
- Develop creative skills
- Take part in confidence and motivation-building activities
Our Hidden Gems workshop in Exeter is open Monday to Wednesday 10.30am to 3pm. Participants can choose to come just one day a week or for all three.
Produced by Bitpod.co.uk
If you are interested in taking part in Hidden Gems, please contact email@example.com or call 07841 922 181