Gratitude in Recovery
RISE, our service in Devon ran in partnership with Addaction, is offering an exciting Photography course called ‘Gratitude in Recovery’ to those accessing its services in Exeter. The course starts on Wednesday 22nd April and runs every Wednesday, between 12pm and 3pm, until 20th May.
Please speak with your Keyworker if you would like to join
or contact Hailey Grey (Recovery Network Coordinator) 07956 221773
The overall outcomes of the project is to:
- Supporting people on their recovery journey
- Aim to improve the health and wellbeing of participants
- Offering an opportunity for learning, meaningful occupation and help improve their life skills
- Provide an activity that encourages people to be more active within their communities
- Help develop community connectedness
The Gratitude in Recovery project is a collaborative participatory photography project between Meridian Raw, RISE/EDP and Bristol Drug Project and funded through The Big Lottery Fund and their Awards for All programme.